Oakhurst Cottage FarmStay
The cottage has its own private garden with a secure fence. It is situated on a 2450 acre working farm enterprise comprising a Border Leicester stud, merino flock, prime lambs and a cattle operation. There are hens, pet sheep and other farm animals in paddocks around the cottage. Your pets are welcome too. We do prefer payment by cash.
Booking and Payment Options
We have tried to provide as many options as we can to book and pay for accommodation. Below the table is the online credit/debit card option.
|Landline Phone: 02 67345035 Mobile 0417 610 051|
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact us and booking form|
|Pay a deposit using PayPal see link below|
|Cost for two adults, one night is $180 plus $10 extra |
per person per night. Discounts for longer stays.
Our site is secured and you can safely use your debit or credit card for payment. Use the booking form boxes to make an online booking. The calendar becomes clickable only after activating the form boxes.
Advice Sheet Oakhurst Cottage FarmStay – Please read before making a booking.
Guests and visitors to our accommodation confirm upon registration that you are aware of the advice provided in this advice sheet.
A D V I C E
Potential hazards that may affect this dwelling – bushfires. You need to know that when a total fire ban has been broadcast for our area, you are not permitted to have an outside open fire in or around the cottage or on our property. Listen to the local ABC radio on Am or Fm for updates and information on an hourly basis including information on emergency service broadcasts and emergency contacts.
Evacuation: refer to the map attached to the rear door. The Assembly Point is at the vegie patch between the cottage and machinery sheds.
Access the Bureau of Meteorology (www.bom.gov.au) who issue Flood Warnings for our local rivers, Deepwater and Severn.
BE AWARE of : Severe Weather Warnings and Severe Thunderstorm Warnings.
NSW Rural Fire Services issue fire danger ratings. You need to monitor the Fire Danger Ratings daily at www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/fdr; Download the app Fires Near Me app.
• Emergency – call 000 for life-threatening emergencies only, including bush fires;
• Emergency text – call 106 for people who are deaf or have a speech or hearing impairment;
• NSW Rural Fire Service – call 1800 679 737 for information on fire bans and bushfires in NSW;
• NSW State Emergency Services – call 132 500 for support and advice in the instance of an emergency;
• RSPCA – call (02) 9770 7555 to find a shelter, branch, care centre or vet clinic;
• WIRES – call 1300 094 747 for emergency advice for injured wildlife
Further information can be found at the following websites
• Bushfires – NSW Rural Fire Service www.rfs.nsw.gov.au
• Floods – NSW SES www.floodsafe.com.au,
• Storms – NSW SES www.stormsafe.com.au,
• Urban fires – Fire & Rescue NSW www.nswfb.nsw.gov.au,
• Heatwaves, earthquakes and other disasters – Australian Emergency Management Institute www.em.gov.au